Together we make an impact in patients’ lives and
the future of healthcare
SWIBREG, a RealQ® application
The SWIBREG application is used in Sweden and Denmark, in Sweden it is also the national quality register for IBD care.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) patients can be symptom free for long stretches of time but can then relapse into their disease. It is challenging for healthcare to keep track of the patients’ health since there are no perfect lab tests or similar that can be used to predict a relapse. IBD physicians have therefore developed questionnaires that are used to follow and predict the disease. These questionnaires are an essential part of the RealQ application SWIBREG.
Our customers use the system to:
- Provide support for the assessment of the effect of different treatments.
- Benchmark against colleagues on the local, regional and national level.
- Be able to make visible and weigh the important parameters such as sick leave, in patient care and operations.
- Get real time insights on the local clinic’s patient population.
- Through questionnaires give patients a way to communicate information about their disease, its activity and how it affects life in general – both at individual and group level.