Knowledge is the beginning of wisdom
Our technical platform RealQ is a web-based software that sorts and visualises large and complex volumes of data to provide the Healthcare sector with the right information at the right time. With RealQ we can provide you with tailored tools for decision making to handle and evaluate many kinds of health data, for an individual patient or a specific population.
RealQ is a combination of a quality registry and a tool for decision making. With RealQ we provide a smart and simple-to-use solution that fills many needs:
- Single data entry – patient data should not be entered twice in different systems.
- Results for individual patients – in our view all collected data must be useful in everyday patient care. RealQ is created to give caregivers feedback on their own care, effect of interventions and how their decisions have resulted in (hopefully) better health for patients at the same time as relevant data is being fed into quality registers
- Benchmark – aggregated data and statistics can easily be benchmarked with peers on the local, regional and national level. All charted and visualised in an easy to read manner.
- Patient reported outcomes – the system includes tools to collect patient reported data.
- Research ready – the software is developed to simplify research on aggregated data, with the possibility to evaluate and compare interventions.
- Modular design, RealQ is customised to your needs, and can easily be downsized or upsized as needs change by adding or removing modules.
At present there are many individual RealQ applications in use in all Nordic countries and the UK. These applications cover several therapeutic areas including infectious diseases such as Hepatitis C and HIV, Hemophilia, Breast Cancer, and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) to name a few. Read more about specific projects here.
Let us know if you are interested in a meeting to discuss how we can tailor our solutions to meet your specific needs.